Owaishakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My r4i 3ds card is not showing up on my 3ds

Is there a way i can use it? I would love to play ds games using it

Oh I also wanted to know if i cant do that is there a way that i can put ds games on my 3ds menu? cause that would make it easier

Thank You

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
My r4i 3ds card is not showing up on my 3ds

Is there a way i can use it? I would love to play ds games using it

Oh I also wanted to know if i cant do that is there a way that i can put ds games on my 3ds menu? cause that would make it easier

Thank You
Your R4i card has a microSD with FAT32 format and the respective kernel files inside? When you insert it on the 3DS, any icon is prompted on HOME Menu?

About the other question, take a look on this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nds-forwarder-cias-for-your-home-menu.426174/

Owaishakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i believe that i do but nothing shows up on the 3ds menu when i insert the card
Check the microSD card format and files. The respective kernel files must be on its root, if not, the flashcard wil be not recognized by any console

PS: Could you put here the exactly reference of your flashcard? (An image/photo of the flashcard, externally and internally, would be better)

Owaishakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the microSD card format and files. The respective kernel files must be on its root, if not, the flashcard wil be not recognized by any console

PS: Could you put here the exactly reference of your flashcard? (An image/photo of the flashcard, externally and internally, would be better)
Oh and when i put it in my 3dds it never shows up but i put in another card and it works

Attachments

• Screenshot (310).png
    Screenshot (310).png
    28.1 KB · Views: 293

zerofalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh and when i put it in my 3dds it never shows up but i put in another card and it works
Wich one is your other card? Two days ago a R4 SDHC dual core (from around 2013) died while testing Twilight menu (not making asumptions that twlmenu killed it). I inserted and tested it in cartridge slot on a new 3ds xl, 3ds xl, nds lite and a nds fat, it is not recognized. Maybe some flashcarts are starting to die.

Destinykid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes the card isn't making good contact with the pins on the 3DS. Try putting tape on the back on the R4 (where the sticker is) to make it thicker so it'll push against the back into the card reader contacts. I had to do this on my M3i Zero to make contact with my DSi

Owaishakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes the card isn't making good contact with the pins on the 3DS. Try putting tape on the back on the R4 (where the sticker is) to make it thicker so it'll push against the back into the card reader contacts. I had to do this on my M3i Zero to make contact with my DSi
the thing is that it used to work perfectly normal and then it stopped working out of no where and since then i have been trying to make it work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wich one is your other card? Two days ago a R4 SDHC dual core (from around 2013) died while testing Twilight menu (not making asumptions that twlmenu killed it). I inserted and tested it in cartridge slot on a new 3ds xl, 3ds xl, nds lite and a nds fat, it is not recognized. Maybe some flashcarts are starting to die.
r4_3ds_cart-jpg.243041

okgv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my card doesnt pop up as the r4i, its popping up as a random game, called top spin 3 2k sports lol

did kernel updates and everything, i even put my r4i card in without the micro sd card and it still popped up as the same random game

my 3ds is on ver. 11.16.0-49U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.