SaiyanKirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Is it detected for the unpatched version?

Why are you using a patched version anyways?
It should, the game code is the same. The last version of the cheat file I had on here worked with it, but it didn't have many cheats for the game.
Spirit Tracks has antipiracy stuffs in it. When you first get your train, if the game detects you're playing it on a flashcart then it disables the train controls and you die.

QUOTE(basher11 @ Dec 26 2010, 06:40 PM) try moving the game to the top of your cheat db.
With a cheat editor? Could you recommend one, because the one my brother found keeps crashing.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SaiyanKirby said:
Spirit Tracks has antipiracy stuffs in it. When you first get your train, if the game detects you're playing it on a flashcart then it disables the train controls and you die.
Only if you're using Fred Flintstone's firmware. The modern and up to date Wood R4 firmware will run the clean ROM with no problems.

SaiyanKirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Only if you're using Fred Flintstone's firmware. The modern and up to date Wood R4 firmware will run the clean ROM with no problems.
Now that you mention it, I got it when I was still using an old version of YSMenu. Haha. I'll go try to find the regular ROM then.
tongue.gif

EDIT: Hmm... My usual place only has the patched version.
EDIT2: My mistake, it's clean.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does the entire Game ID of both the ROM and the cheat database match or is it just the first four letters? If they don't match exactly try altering the cheat database to match the ROM.

SaiyanKirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Does the entire Game ID of both the ROM and the cheat database match or is it just the first four letters? If they don't match exactly try altering the cheat database to match the ROM.
I'll keep that in mind if I have this problem again, but replacing the ROM seemed to fix it.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal