Hacking My R4 got corrupted!?

azngokuman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody, ive been using my R4 for no problem until yesterday where i turned it on and started it up regularly and the skin loaded fine. Then i pressed games and there were 3 system files and all these files i couldnt read. There were a bunch of them and I didnt do anything different from the different times i played it. Can anyone help X_X thnx
grog.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
azngokuman said:
Hey everybody, ive been using my R4 for no problem until yesterday where i turned it on and started it up regularly and the skin loaded fine. Then i pressed games and there were 3 system files and all these files i couldnt read. There were a bunch of them and I didnt do anything different from the different times i played it. Can anyone help X_X thnx
grog.gif

Start by removing all files from MicroSD to your PC, then format SD (using either your O/S) or using other software, such as Panasonic SD Formatting software http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=944...mp;hl=panasonic

Then try copying files back onto it. If that fails, you may need to redownload the latest R4 Firmware 1.18 and replace the system files.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This happened to me once on my m3smiply. all the system files and jibberish showed up so I just turned it on and off... then my games,files,nothing was on it anymore. I formatted my sd card and nothings happened ever since

azngokuman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright thanks everyone, but decided to format everything again like what ds_magic said and download all my games all over again... oh yeah da_head, do you really think i accidently press start or select and that happened? cuz that little button could change all the programs in the sd card? but doesnt matter cuz i formated it anyways XD

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
azngokuman said:
alright thanks everyone, but decided to format everything again like what ds_magic said and download all my games all over again... oh yeah da_head, do you really think i accidently press start or select and that happened? cuz that little button could change all the programs in the sd card? but doesnt matter cuz i formated it anyways XD

Now backup all your games/saves @ your pc, to avoid this happening again
tongue.gif

azngokuman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah now im backing all my files up into my computer and also saving the latest save files so i wont lost as much data if this somehow happens again. Oh yeah i tried pressing select but it didnt have the thing i was talking about, although it did make different things that showed like SAV files and stuff. Well thanks everyone
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either