My R4 Dualcore/Acekard Themes

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Coolperez8, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Coolperez8

Coolperez8 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2013
    United States
    Here are some links to my R4 and Acekard themes:

Also feel free to post your own! :lol:

Yes, in some themes, the Picture is of my female black "toy" poodle Yipyap, born July 18 2006

I Might Make them in My Spare Time

Windows Vista: (Link not dead, but has a glitchy start text) (Unknown time, but I believe it was made on 6/27/2013) Fixed Link:

Windows 7: Work In Progress Done: (Note: This theme was finished at 11:41 AM, one hour after the picture was taken for the theme. The date is correct.) Started Fixing at 12:40 PM and fixed at 12:46 PM (All on 6/27/2013) Fixed Link:

Mac OS X (Contains 2 Themes): (made at 12:56 PM)

Nukesta (Theme started at 3:25 PM, made at 3:31 PM):

Argh Four and Acekardz (Argh Four Theme started 3:55 PM theme made 4:00 PM and Acekard theme started 4:01 PM theme made 4:02 PM):

Ubuntu (Ubuntu Theme started at 7:05 PM: Finished at 7:05 PM):

Dark & Light R4 Theme (Contains 2 Themes, obviously):

GoldenKard (Looks Really... Stunning?):

Windows eXPerience (Planning on Alternate Version):
  2. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Mini Windows 10 Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    Jayro is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    I made my own R4/Acekard Pokemon theme:

I used the Zelda theme as a base for my skin. I used simple colors and basic looking buttons to keep the spirit of "Pokemon simplicity" alive. I've worked on this theme for personal use off and on for about 2 months, and my friends keep bugging me to release it. So I make a few color tweaks, and fixed the DS username placement (it was 2 pixels off from where it should have been). This will be my only release, so feel free to try it out, and modify it to your liking. :)