Hacking My R4 doesnt like Pokemon Ranger Shadow of Almia

mad_hatter_md01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a newb when it comes to R4 usage but for some reason I think they hate Pokemon games. I have an R4-III Upgrade Revolution DS that uses SDHC cards. The cart is currently updated to the latest v3.08 system. I first put it on the sd card, put it in its on folder with the file and folder named the same thing. Every time i would scroll down to the folder it was listed in and go in it, the cart would freeze. I then took the game out of the of the folder and put it in the root directory and it works fine. So i thought maybe the cart was playing a trick on me and hates Pokemon. So i renamed the folder P.Ranger Shadow of Almia and put the rom inside without renaming it from when i extracted it from the folder. Restarted then tried to play it. Again it froze. I have no idea why it does it on this one game and not others. Someone please explain this anomilie.

mad_hatter_md01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the exact same flash cart and youre not the only one its happened to. I had the same problem with that game and several others with the same issue. I just end up leaving them out of a folder.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the...

Dude, did you just reply to your own post pretending to be someone else? We can see your username, you know.

Besides, the latest is 3.09. Check out www.R4dsl.net.

Eternity`

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mad_hatter_md01 said:
I have the exact same flash cart and youre not the only one its happened to. I had the same problem with that game and several others with the same issue. I just end up leaving them out of a folder.

Noob..

Backup your sd card
Format your sd card with panasonics sd formatter
Put everything back
Enjoy, and if it doesnt work, well you bought a clone. Ur better off buying an Acekard for 12 bucks or a expensive cyclods

-Eternity

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, he is the Mad Hatter...md01, that is.
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans