My psp crashes because of plugins.

Tlh_Gamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have psp 3004, i was using cfw 6.60 b and installed some iso games, there was no issues. Years later i found out there is 6.61 and I installed 6.61 and installed 6.61 cfw pro c2. And i installed some plugins. But when I launch a game it crashes or when I try to load a save data. And I disabled plugins one by one but nothing happend and I disabled all plugins and I tried to launch a game and load a save data and it fixed, it doesn’t crash anymore. And I enabled all plugins and it crashes again. Idk what to do. Someone help me please.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing I can think of to do is to make sure all plugins are in the right locations: pops, game, or vsh. pops is psx, game is psp, and vsh is system. I went through all mine a while back and fixed everything like overlap into txt files that they didn't need to be in.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1632856064646.png

1632856092990.png

1632856151631.png

I fixed the whole thing with plugins that work and enabled in the right txt files. I look at github for a few of them that were in between for game and vsh mostly. some go in both btw, so be aware of that.

Tlh_Gamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure all plugins are in the right locations
Im sure because I watched videos and searched before installing plugins ( I mean, I was sure all plugins were in the right location while installing) ,so im sure. I only installed 4 or 5 plugins. And lets say plugins are not in the right locations, how can I be sure that its in the right location? And should I delete the games and reinstall? Because some people said you can delete games and reinstall.

ijackr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We seem to be in the same boat with you. This problem didn't usually bothered me until it now. Sometimes my psp would randomly crash in a game, but that happened like once in a long while so it never bothered me. Apparently for only some games too. Just found a nice resource on psp tutorials that teaches how to watch youtube on psp and more.

Last edited by ijackr,
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: ngl this song kinda go hard tho