Hacking My PSN account has been banned

THYPLEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone got a console id (ps3) that doesn't need , and give it to me for free ?
A broken console that you doesn't need anymore , or ecc...
Just asking

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are the Internet and we demand everything for free, even when we mess up. Do not question our stupidity
LOL yup, be the exact reason he got banned, running CFW, will get a nice new ID and BOOOM banned again.

What a waste.

Guy should at least remain offline if he isnt going to pay for his games.

Dirty pirates demanding everything for free.

its not like PS3 games cost much these days, I admit I pirated the shit out of the PS3, never really bought a game, kept the fucker offline.

but games are that cheap now i end up buying them.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
just buy a new ps3
theyre like 100 bucks or cheaper

goodness
getting a whole new console for just a code <.<
going trough the risk of getting an already banned one. have 2 consoles piled in your room for whatever reason.. and the trouble of sell the old one\new one
also, 100 bucks is a lot of money for some people..

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you most likely did not take the righy precautions to avoid getting banned. Did you just log in with cfw still active?? Did you clear your game history? Did you disable sys calls?
Or is this related to piracy or cheating online? No one is going to waste a CID on you dude.... It's worth way too much. If you aren't careful, or you do something that pisses Sony off... They SLAM reality in your face.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most ps3 jailbreak newbies are gonna come across this even if they use a psn spoof. If it was your main account tough luck mate. Always play it safe like using an alternate account or stay off of PSN entirely.
Probably wasn't entirely his fault there are a few ppl here going around claiming they never been banned for a long time with a psn patch, so it gives folks the wrong idea. Sony's CFW detection is pretty spot on, even with spoofs you are playing with fire.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most ps3 jailbreak newbies are gonna come across this even if they use a psn spoof. If it was your main account tough luck mate. Always play it safe like using an alternate account or stay off of PSN entirely.
Probably wasn't entirely his fault there are a few ppl here going around claiming they never been banned for a long time with a psn patch, so it gives folks the wrong idea. Sony's CFW detection is pretty spot on, even with spoofs you are playing with fire.
I mean.... If you go online with cfw on any console it's your fault :/ PSN patch is nice and does help a lot. But there is other things that are needed before you log in... wiping game history is a big one... without that being wiped and being read only Sony can see all of the homebrew you have played.... And that alone is enough to ban you.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
We need a massive sticky warning people not to use their main account on a CFW machine. Goodbye all those PSN purchases.

Reactions: MasterJ360

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...