My PS4 and Gaems Monitor Stolen! :(

Discussion in 'PS4 - Games & Content' started by obs123194, Mar 28, 2015.

1. obs123194
    OP

obs123194 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 9, 2014
    United States
    Hello everyone,

I have some bad news... So my ps4 and monitor were stolen last monday and I was wondering if sony can retrieve the serial number and/or mac address of the console? Are they able to see past consoles that I've had my ps4 activated on? If so that would be awesome.

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Step one file a police report ASAP. collect any relevant serial numbers and hand them to the police when they take your statement. call sony afterwards and see if it can be tracked to an IP. check craigslist too see if someone is selling your stuff and all gamestops in your area as they may try to sell them, really thats all you can do.

Oh this happened last monday, assuming your not slow as a snail I hope you've already done what I suggested.

Margen67 likes this.
  3. obs123194
    OP

obs123194 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 9, 2014
    United States
    yes I sorta did lol it's a long story. but I don't have the original box so how do I retrieve the serial number. my psn id isn't as set the primary on my ps4. Is it possible for me to see if sony can retrieve the serial number?

4. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai nut neutrality

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    Alberta
    I think it might be. You'd probably have to give login data though.... I think....

5. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Did you register the PS4 on Sony's site? That's where you enter the serial number...