My PS3 is no longer with us, but I'm still wondering...

Lemondemonforever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My ps3 is LONG GONE, and I'm just wondering if there WAS anyway to fix it when it was still usable *kind of* ok, here's the details. My ps3 is a Super-Slim, and I installed the ps3 pro mod on it (if you don't know it here is the link:https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps3-pro-mod-for-playstation-3-v4-81-4-82-firmware-by-luanteles.3185/) but I didn't read the details saying it only works on 4.81 and 4.82 and you can't do it on a Super-Slim. I installed it. Rebooted it, and just a safe mode screen. I didn't have a USB connector for it, so I was stuck on it.

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not so certain your PS3 is LONG GONE. Sounds to me like this literally JUST happened to you. Kinda like the "My girlfriend updated my Switch when I went to Burger King!!!" posts. Also, how did you initially install the mod pkg without a USB stick or HDD? :lol:

Lemondemonforever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not so certain your PS3 is LONG GONE. Sounds to me like this literally JUST happened to you. Kinda like the "My girlfriend updated my Switch when I went to Burger King!!!" posts. Also, how did you initially install the mod pkg without a USB stick or HDD? :lol:
PS3Hen, and yeah its probably long gone, because I dropped the HDD when trying to bring it upstairs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1