Hacking My PS Vita cannot detect the QCMA Savedata folder???

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,

I am desperately trying to use the tip to transfer directly our uncompressed vpk's via the tutorial which tells us to put every file into the VHBL0123X, and then do the transfer, but when I go to "copy content" and "restore save data" nothing appears, I just get a message saying "no savedata backup". And the most frustrating thing is that I ALREADY used this thing, to transfer a sce_module, I can even see it on my pspemu folder via vitashell, but I cannot make tha fuc*** VHBL0123X folder appear again on my content transfer utility on my Vita...

If you have any ideas, I strongly appreciate

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, it tells me 1280 elements were added... (it s a uncompressed game), and the name of my folder is PSAVEDATA and note SAVEDATA, is it normal?

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
To save any issues. Make a folder in one of the PSP saves on the PC and copy the VPK to that, then use QCMA to transfer the save from the PC to the Vita. Install the VPK or whatever you want to do and then delete the save containing the VPK on the Vita. Transfer another VPK to the same PSP save on the PC, refresh the database and repeat.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
You are selecting restore (Restauer), so instead choose "Copier du Contenu" PC - PSvita/Applications/Saved Data/PSP Other and select the save that has the VPK copied to it on the PC.

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Fuck. I am so sorry, didn't remember that was the option at all. Thanks a bunch

PS: i've got 6 Go free on the Vita, the VPK is 3,8 Go, when I try to copy it, it tells me 1,6 is lacking to do the transfer??

Last edited by Hikenkami,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs