Question My post count went from 51 to 42 overnight?

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you going to pass 50 again by making unuseful threads like this? :P
Maybe some posts were deleted, or a thread deleted.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If a thread is deleted or moved to a forum area where posts don't increase post count (such as the EoF), your post count will decrease.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Seems you have spammed 60+ posts since you joined yesterday. The useless ones were deleted and one of your threads was moved to the blogs so your postcount dropped. You overcame this by spamming some more it seems because your postcount has gone back up to 51.

I would suggest that you choose when and what you post more carefully as nobody likes a spammer. Especially someone who posts useless stuff and bumps threads for no reason. Spamming is a good way to end up with warns and being banned from here.

Welcome to the temp by the way.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Seems you have spammed 60+ posts since you joined yesterday. The useless ones were deleted and one of your threads was moved to the blogs so your postcount dropped. You overcame this by spamming some more it seems because your postcount has gone back up to 51.

I would suggest that you choose when and what you post more carefully as nobody likes a spammer. Especially someone who posts useless stuff and bumps threads for no reason. Spamming is a good way to end up with warns and being banned from here.

Welcome to the temp by the way.
What a great welcome :P

But I agree with what you said.

Reactions: p1ngpong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt