My Pokemon Ranch WiiWare PAL - Region Free?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by fenzo666, Aug 18, 2008.

1. fenzo666
    OP

fenzo666 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2008
    United States
    Hey guys. I just have a quick question to ask. I want to get the European event pokemon from My Pokemon Ranch and I have an NTSC-U Wii. If I get a PAL version of this game, make it region free and then put it on with the twilight hack, will the game be NTSC-U on my system or PAL? Will my events be European or North American? Thanks for your time.

P.S. You must acquire certain achievements in this game to get the Event Pokemon.

EDIT: I got a pal .wad for this game, I freethewads.exe'd it, and everytim I load it, it just says "No code found to load, hanging." :\

-fenzo666

2. Slowking

Slowking GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 31, 2006
    Gambia, The
    I really don't think that there will be Event Pokémon in the european version. NOE really isn't good with these kind of things. The most we get is a Pokémon Day once a year.
    Afaik till now there only have been event Pokémon in the japanese version.

But afaik event Pokémon are specific to the farm-version and they don't do an IP-check, so you should get european event Pokémon, if there should ever be one, with a european version of farm...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice