My Pokèmon Ranch: Platinum Update English translation and support for PAL-Region Platin [Request]

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Sonicjan, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Sonicjan
    OP

Sonicjan Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Hey, so this is my first post and I have a rather big question. A few years ago I searched for an translation and region patch for the japanese-only Platinum Update of My Pokémon Ranch (a WiiWare-Title), but I couldn't find anything. Years passed and I tried to search again; with no luck at all.
    That's why I finally want to ask someone to translate it. Not just for me, but for everybody that also wanted this to happen.
    It shouldn't be too complecated, since not much text was added through the Update and the base-game already is in english.
    I just can't do it myself and I couldn't find any information on how to make a translation-patch for WiiWare-games and change the region for the DS-game that is allowed to connect to MPR: Platinum Update.

I would really appreciate any kind of help! Even if someone would just tell me how to make such a patch.