My Pokemon Moon save file has been corrupted (spoilers)

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by syringe, Nov 17, 2016.

1. syringe
    OP

syringe Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2016
    Canada
    i was playing pokemon moon and i got to the part where your character discovers that the aether foundation and team skull have been working together to bring ultra beasts into the alola region, and you have to battle the aether foundation president (lusamine). i lost to the president (her bewear was too strong, my incineroar & kangaskhan barely left a dent on it) and the story proceeded. after i had gotten rest, i wanted to get my team into pkhex and increase their levels (turns out i was underleveled). went into savedatamanager and accidently imported an old save and then backed that up. sloppy fingers i guess.
    anyways now when i try to go into pokemon moon it reads "the save data is not compatible with this version" or something along those lines. im aware there is a program u can use to patch this but it isnt compatible with pokemon moon yet. unless i can import someone elses save (who is either at the part i am or a little bit behind) and use that, which id need help doing, or i guess id have to wait for the program to be able to work with pokemon moon, and even then id had lost my kangaskhan, and id be pretty far behind. i backed up my save onto my computer and deleted it on my 2ds, so im at the beginning on my new save. any help would be appreciated.

tldr: "the save data is not compatible with this version"
    need a fix

2. ut2k4master

ut2k4master Lord Tourettes

Feb 20, 2010
    Germany
    delete the secure value of the game in savedatafiler