Status
Not open for further replies.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmz, let me think, ....
Nope, will not do that, to use your own private header, you need a way to dump your own game, so you can extract the header and use that, just you, nobody else
This way you avoid a ban.

And it's not because you paid $60 for a sky3ds, that you are entitled to play online without spending more money on games you can simply download.
IF you want to play online without worrying, just buy the damned game in the store!

I dumped my own games, i use my own headers, i have my own modified template and it's not because i have a sky3ds or gateway i stop buying retail games when i like them.
All games i want to play online i own original and all online games (and normal games) that will come out in the future that i want, i will buy when they come out.

It's you who think that buying a $60 flashcart entitles you to do everything you want without paying a cent more to play your games that need to rectify this!
I understand there's no intonation and such on the internet, but still, that was rather blatant sarcasm.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sky3ds is a good and lean piece of hardware, plug and play.

I have a gateway and I am happy with it but wouldn't recommend it to most people who just want to play games on their 3ds without the need to understand what is an emunand for.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Excuse me but why do I need to dump my own games?
I paid $60 for my Sky3DS, I am entitled to online play without spending more on games I can simply download.

I suggest you rectify this with immediate effect or else.

nice b8

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope mods will lock this up to avoid SPAM.

Personally, I agree with Foxi that this would make a great blog post. I'm willing to move it there, but for now, since you asked for it to be locked, that's what I'll do.
Let me know if you want it in the blog section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte