I've got two PCs, and the one with older technology (Pentium 4 etc.) sometimes overheats during summer if I won't connect to it another fan. And although it's not really hot right now and it was during the evening, somehow the PC managed to overheat and automatically shut itself down. Now, usually all it takes to get it working again is to completely power it off, wait a few minutes, then power it on and just press the button. However, when even in the morning it did not start up, and I tried disconnecting all of the cables and connecting them again it meant something is wrong. It did smell much more during the overheat than normally, is perhaps the source fried and I have to buy another one?