Hacking Question My PC doesn't detect my Nintendo Switch in RCM mode as APX device

mishi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, I have this problem that the RCM does not connect me, I already used the zadig and I did not find that version, the closest thing was libusb-win32 (v1.2.6.0)
it didn't work and then I used libusbK (v3.1.0.0) as close as possible.
and I don't know where the APX comes out? were can I see them? I have no knowledge of anywhere something called APX appears so when choosing point 2. I put nintenod switch

mishi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
They can explain it step by step great because I don't speak English and if they put everything so short I don't understand.
also update the atmosphere the sigpaches in the root folder I do not know if that is bad, however it does not turn on my switch

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have this problem that the RCM does not connect me, I already used the zadig and I did not find that version, the closest thing was libusb-win32 (v1.2.6.0)
it didn't work and then I used libusbK (v3.1.0.0) as close as possible.
and I don't know where the APX comes out? were can I see them? I have no knowledge of anywhere something called APX appears so when choosing point 2. I put nintenod switch
APX is the name the console displays when its in RCM and plugged into your computer via USB. If its not displayed as an APX device, try using other USB ports and/or cables.

mishi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
APX is the name the console displays when its in RCM and plugged into your computer via USB. If its not displayed as an APX device, try using other USB ports and/or cables.
hello at the end delete all the folders except nintendo and emmc and did the update again without putting the firmware folder
and it worked properly.my console was on 13.1.0 so problem solved.

Rikko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have a similar problem. I have an unpatched Switch (XAJ700144...), and when I place the jig, it goes into RCM, but when I connect it to the computer, TegraRCM does not detect it, nor does Windows make the sound it makes when a device is connected. I have already ruled out these possibilities:

- The switch displays the image on the TV, so it does not have a defective USB port and it is transferring data.
- I have checked the serial number in the console settings and it is the one mentioned above, which belongs to the vulnerable consoles.
- Other consoles do recognize them but this one doesn't. I reinstalled the drivers just in case but it's still the same.
- I also tried with the NX loader app and the same thing, the other console recognizes it as RCM but this one does not.

It seems very strange to me because the console is one of the 100% unpatched batches (which is not one of those that is in a limbo) and everything seems to be in order, but I still can't get it to be detected... It occurs to them any solution?

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a similar problem. I have an unpatched Switch (XAJ700144...), and when I place the jig, it goes into RCM, but when I connect it to the computer, TegraRCM does not detect it, nor does Windows make the sound it makes when a device is connected. I have already ruled out these possibilities:

- The switch displays the image on the TV, so it does not have a defective USB port and it is transferring data.
- I have checked the serial number in the console settings and it is the one mentioned above, which belongs to the vulnerable consoles.
- Other consoles do recognize them but this one doesn't. I reinstalled the drivers just in case but it's still the same.
- I also tried with the NX loader app and the same thing, the other console recognizes it as RCM but this one does not.

It seems very strange to me because the console is one of the 100% unpatched batches (which is not one of those that is in a limbo) and everything seems to be in order, but I still can't get it to be detected... It occurs to them any solution?
Have you tried with another cable ? I know for a fact that somehow sometimes a cable that can be used with a controller or anything else just won't work the Switch, idk why but it just won't. Had to buy a very very rigid amazon basics cable to be SURE this one works all the time

Rikko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Have you tried with another cable ? I know for a fact that somehow sometimes a cable that can be used with a controller or anything else just won't work the Switch, idk why but it just won't. Had to buy a very very rigid amazon basics cable to be SURE this one works all the time
Yes, I have a couple of good quality cables and through none of them is detected. anyway, it's strange because my other console is detected but this one specifically not...

orunemal

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would like to post my own solution for this problem, if I may...

I wasn't being able to detect my RCM Switch on PC and after doing some research I found out that was why the console wasn't really in RCM mode, it was freezed. It wasn't responding for some reason.

What I did was pressing power button for a few seconds, then released it. After that, I pressed vol up and vol down at the same time and, after that, I pressed the power button again (without releasing volume buttons)

After that the system got completely reset and I could enter RCM mode as normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs