Hacking My origian game requires update

boldy102

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I ahve installed the hombrew channel and follwed instructions to downgrade my wii from 3.3 to 3.2 , i have gamma backup launcher . The problem I have is when I put my original copy of tiger woods into the console , the disc channel says system update needed so i cannot load the game , i didnt want to update as i have jus downgraded and was scared of bricking my wii . CAN ANYBODY HELP PLS

also i tried to load a backup using backup launcher and i got the read error 324 can somebody pls also help with this

thanks in advance

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recommend Starfall (only because I don't use preloader). There are loads of threads concerning installing & using starfall. So be sure to read up.

In regards to error 324 - there is a handy dandy search function here. Give it a try. Or ... http://www.google.com/search?q=error+324+&...rch=gbatemp.net

smile.gif

gibberish

Trophies
XP
Country
what is the purpose of downgrading?
i have HBC, gamma backup launcher, gamecube backup launcher, WII VC and WiiWare wads all installed on a 3.3... why do you need 3.2?

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
To install such great tools like Starfall or Preloader, that will provide some hacks to restore your wii if you bricked it, disable updates, force region free...
Not talking about the custom healthscreens if you want to change it( i personnaly don't, but it's upto you).

D

Deleted User

gibberish said:
what is the purpose of downgrading?
i have HBC, gamma backup launcher, gamecube backup launcher, WII VC and WiiWare wads all installed on a 3.3... why do you need 3.2?

Stop asking same question multiple times.

boldy102

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks all , i have now sussed it , i deleted home brew channel udated as said when i loaded game and my wii stayed at version 3.2e . so i reinstalled homebrew channel.
As for read error 324 , i changed from dvd +r discs to dvd - r discs and everything now works fine

thanks again for all your help

boldy102

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to change book-type but for some reason It wasnt happening , that why i went for the dvd - r . Any way all good times now . first game i did was wii music (for the kids) What a croc of S***

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi