I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok this topic is pure OPINION and is not meant to flame or send offense to anyone (well maybe a little mwuhahahaha, nah just kidding) and if it does then I'm sorry.

Cyclo DS is a good flashcart I'm willing to admit that, I'm willing to admit it's up there as one of the leaders in flashcarts/teams. But seriously cyclods owners are starting to get a little annoying now. It's fine if you think cyclods is the best flashcart, it's fine if you post in the flashcart threads saying you highly suggest it, heck you can even say it's better than the m3i zero (it makes me cringe but I admit it is). But now with the DSi flashcarts out all the cyclo owners are saying things like "I'm waiting for the cyclodsi cause it's going to be the best and support DSi mode". Ok this is where I have to say STFU, that in itself is enough for me to say that (ussually it takes a few reason to warrant a STFU). You're acting like team cyclops is so good they would do something that basically the fathers of wii hacking could not fully do yet. As mentioned here they added good features to a flashcart and they update it, they did not create all that shit from scratch. It's very annoying and down right rude to say things like that (not speculating but just assuming that they have dsi mode unlocked cause they're so 1337).

CycloDS owners I'm not meaning to send hate towards you I just want to say stop being so fucking cocky (not all of you are in fact I'd like to say most of you aren't but there used to be a time when they almost all were).

I just had to get that out.

Commence the trolling (likely)/polite disagreeing (unlikely).

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree i used to have a ds lie with a cyclods then the moment i got my dsi i jumped straight to the m3i zero and the only differnece i see between both of em is the menu... sure cyclos soft reset and rts was more stable but the m3i is almost the same and plus the cyclo team isnt capable of hacking the dsi even if they are planning to make a dsi mode cart they would first have to wait for dsi mode to be cracked but once dsi mode is cracked i dont even think we need a flashcart plus i kinda find cyclos gui dull unline sakura and akaio

-rockstar99

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
I think people should be content with the amount of DSi flashcarts coming out already, especially the Acekard 2i, which suprised us all with a bootloader and the M3 i zero with it's many features that I won't list, so maybe Cyclo thought that they couldn't do much more anyway and called in the quits?

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have to say (in terms of functionality (which is what matters)) the cyclo is the best flashcart for dslit/phat. but yeah people who go on about the cyclo dsi bother me, it may be coming soon but i doubt it will use dsi mode (unless the team is reall going to wait however long it will take to unlock it...). so yeah some people are indeed trolls for the cyclo but i have to say, i own a lot of flashcarts... and cyclo is the best (however small you want to say the difference is)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i will just borrow quotes from another thread to voice out my view

raulpica said:
Why does everyone here think that Team Cyclops are more skilled than anyone, included Team Twiizers?

If TT still has to break DSi-Mode, I don't see TC doing it... It's not like they're gods amongst hackers/programmers.
They just put togheter a lot of features the other cards already had, tweaked them a bit, and completed it with a nice GUI. That's all.

They haven't even made breakthrus or something. In-Game Guide was made by SC Team a lot before Team Cyclops, and the same goes for RTS.

It'll be eventually out, but don't expect any uber-stellar magic superfeaturez for it
wink.gif

it could be right/wrong on some facts but this is how i feel too

QUOTE(elixirdream @ Aug 30 2009, 11:10 AM) when there aren't any clarifications there will always be speculations

one thing i do like about cycloDS is the menu, same applies to EDGE
is just too clean
smile.gif

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Cyclo. I also have an M3, an Acekard and an R4 clone (SDHC version). Personally I think the Cyclo is the best but it is not as superior as some people would like to make out. I think people get a bit snobby about the Cyclo.

To be honest I don't like the way certain carts are bigged up on this board and how others are looked down on. The R4 clone I have is brilliant, it has great support and runs every rom I have thrown at it (commercial and homebrew) and I would happily advise anyone to buy this card from the same company I got it from. It may lack some features but it works well, I have had no problems and at £20.95 for the card plus a 4gb micro sd it was a bargain. Yet people will sneer and say "No one should buy an R4".

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
I agree with every single word
smile.gif
Who said just because CycloDS is considered "the best" flashcart doesn't mean Team Cyclo can instantly make things happen like "give me DSi Mode" and it happens
ohmy.gif
Well, It doesn't Besides most flashcarts have just as many features (list me some current flashcarts that don't auto DLDI patching)

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Cyclo Team is just working on a Fix for there flashcart to make it work on 1.4 instead of making a new flashcart like everyone else. It looks like Cyclo Team doesn't like making lots of flashcarts and only likes its first one. I have a option right now to either get a M3 Zero or CycloDS and still not sure which one to get. I really don't care about DSi compatibility because if I get a CycloDS I could use it on my DS lite and I don't even have a DSi and if I ever get one I could just use my Acekard 2i on it. So I am still thinking of which one to get. M3 Zero has the same features as CycloDS does except Wii connectivity and RTG but for Wii connectivity I could always just use my Acekard 2i which will have it soon.

Burnedmagix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I reccomend DSlite users CycloDS as the best but expensive,
I just go with the opinions. People keep saying that, and I did research of my own and found that it was a good cart.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally love the M3 Sakura GUI and its save backup ability (not sure if CycloDS has it), but I just can't get over the build quality that went into the CycloDS. I absolutely hate the little clips on my M3DS Real.

EDIT: If it isn't clear, by the save backup ability, I meant that it would remember the last 12 or so times that you saved in the game so that you can load it back up if you accidentally messed up something. Just something that I found useful a few times.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
I own a cyclods, but im not waiting for a cyclodsI, im waiting for ANY flashcard that uses dsi mode, mainly because i want a GBA emulator since NOgba on the pc has awkward controls for some games. . . atleast for me.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Balrogs.Pain said:
I own a cyclods, but im not waiting for a cyclodsI, im waiting for ANY flashcard that uses dsi mode, mainly because i want a GBA emulator since NOgba on the pc has awkward controls for some games. . . atleast for me.

Get the iplayer it has just gotten a gba emulator (although the iplayer does NOT have dsi mode yet).

I bet you a million bucks flashcarts will never get dsi mode and if they do it will be after a free hack has been released so you can softmod your DSi without having to buy a flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help...