My old Galaxy S2-TV went back to life, what to do?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by Pacheko17, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Pacheko17
    OP

Pacheko17 かっこい男の子

Jan 31, 2015
    Brazil
    Southern Confederation
    Today I was looking around my shelf and found my old phone, I decided to turn it on, see if a miracle had happened... And it did, now it's working perfectly. I did a factory reset on it too, because I moved all of my stuff to my new Motorola Razr I XT890. So, now I have a phone that I have no idea what to do with.
    Any suggestions?

I'm thinking about turning it into a manga reader or a e-clock. I really don't know :s
    Also, I'm not gonna sell it, it's too old for me to make a considerable profit.

2. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Run CyanogenMod on it and see what kind of fun you can have with it on the newest possible firmware

Pacheko17 likes this.
  3. Pacheko17
    OP

Pacheko17 かっこい男の子

Jan 31, 2015
    Brazil
    Southern Confederation
    Nice idea. I always thought about doing that but I was afraid because it was my main phone, but now it's fine if some shit happens.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  4. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    That was my mentality with my Nook Color when it finally became too slow to do anything with. I'm just sad that GApps doesn't work properly on it

5. raystriker

raystriker Alpha PC Builder

Dec 28, 2011
    India
    Bloomington
    Instead of Android, why don't you try other OSes that were built for the S2 eg Firefox OS etc
    Might be fun and kill time

Edit- The S2 TV might not have much support, just sayin

Last edited by raystriker, Nov 4, 2015
    Pacheko17 likes this.