Hacking My Nunchuck doesn't work in Ghostbusters

bigrobbtheninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the Green Screen prob that so many others were plagued with, but through the help of everyone on GBAtemp I solved that problem, got ALL EXCITED because my copy of Ghostbusters loads now and...
All I can do is look around with the Wii remote. If I unplug the nunchuck it tells me to connect it, I do and still nothing...
Any one else have to fight this problem?
Do I just need to update another file?

Quick run down of my situation:
Running 3.4U (but everything runs fine).
Changed to cIOS38 rev13(a) from rev13b (That fixed Green Screen).
Using CoverFloader (but everything loads fine).
It is (really) my own copy of Ghostbusters that I ripped with Wani's loader (as that has worked best for me).

THANKS ALL!

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
ZenZero said:
Try using another Nunchuck

that was no help for him at all. Seriously. That's like the tech support asking you to check the power cord of your modem when your internet is down.

Ontopic now: have you tried the game from the disc and does that work with a nunchuck?

dancemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Dupe, sorry
smile.gif

bigrobbtheninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Social0 said:
ZenZero said:
Try using another Nunchuck

that was no help for him at all. Seriously. That's like the tech support asking you to check the power cord of your modem when your internet is down.

Ontopic now: have you tried the game from the disc and does that work with a nunchuck?

Instead it ended up being tech support asking the retard on the phone "Sir, do you see the black cord coming out of the pc? Okay, now plug that in, and then try the power button..." -LoL

Okay, note to self: DO NOT post or attempt to play a game after a midnight launch and again a few hours later until AFTER the coffee is brewed...
I swear guys I am not (usually) retarded or that much of a noob but looking at the Ecto1 and the stairs magically fixed my problem!
Man, I should flame myself over this one... anyway THANKS GUYS!

Game is GREAT too btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes