Hacking My not patched switch isn't being detected by otg supported tablet with otg cable in rcm

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,492
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
I love Samsung but im fucking pissed how do I fix this stupid fucking "media device disconnected" bs I have USB debug turned on even using pro controllers cable.

LapCheong

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Try a new OTG adapter? It has to have the additional pin in the micro usb side to identify your phone as the host

D

Deleted User

OP
Try a new OTG adapter? It has to have the additional pin in the micro usb side to identify your phone as the host
It works I just tried a USB flash drive

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It works I just tried a USB flash drive
This cable is actually Amazon's choice which is basically the default option for Alexa to buy when asked.

NuadaXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
buy a
RCM Loader One

i got same problems but not sure why, i have format the pc 2x and tested on 2 pcs 7 diferend usb ports but i can only inject SX playoad 100% - Hekate or atmo or argon needs 5-15 trys for booting. i have all the time started sxos from there atmo ect

with the RCMloader it worked now all the timev(all payloads)

and i think im, not to dump all stuff is working on my system from games to all tools for the Switch that exist. but only sxos inject work 100% all the time

or test sxos and say here if u have the same problem ? :)

Last edited by NuadaXXX,
D

Deleted User

OP
buy a
RCM Loader One

i got same problems but not sure why, i have format the pc 2x and tested on 2 pcs 7 diferend usb ports but i can only inject SX playoad 100% - Hekate or atmo or argon needs 5-15 trys for booting. i have all the time started sxos from there atmo ect

with the RCMloader it worked now all the timev(all payloads)

and i think im, not to dump all stuff is working on my system from games to all tools for the Switch that exist. but only sxos inject work 100% all the time

or test sxos and say here if u have the same problem ? :)
I know why the otg controller is outdated I think the required one is exchi or something like that if your tablet/phone has a USB c port you should be fine no matter what. You should upgrade anyways if your stuck on nougat as that is going to get unsupported because Android q is realeasing (typo) this fall so you should upgrade your phone/tablet instead if you have nougat but oh well too late now my phone's an Android but also doesn't have required specs plus getting an iphone. So yeah that's what I am doing.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome