My not patched switch isn't being detected by otg supported tablet with otg cable in rcm

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Bitsybait, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Bitsybait
    OP

Bitsybait GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    I love Samsung but im fucking pissed how do I fix this stupid fucking "media device disconnected" bs I have USB debug turned on even using pro controllers cable.

2. LapCheong

LapCheong GBAtemp Regular

Mar 6, 2019
    Australia
    Try a new OTG adapter? It has to have the additional pin in the micro usb side to identify your phone as the host

3. Bitsybait
    OP

Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    It works I just tried a USB flash drive

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

This cable is actually Amazon's choice which is basically the default option for Alexa to buy when asked.

4. NuadaXXX

NuadaXXX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2016
    Gambia, The
    NIRVANA
    buy a
    RCM Loader One

i got same problems but not sure why, i have format the pc 2x and tested on 2 pcs 7 diferend usb ports but i can only inject SX playoad 100% - Hekate or atmo or argon needs 5-15 trys for booting. i have all the time started sxos from there atmo ect

with the RCMloader it worked now all the timev(all payloads)

and i think im, not to dump all stuff is working on my system from games to all tools for the Switch that exist. but only sxos inject work 100% all the time

or test sxos and say here if u have the same problem ? :)

Last edited by NuadaXXX, Jun 7, 2019
  5. Bitsybait
    OP

Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    I know why the otg controller is outdated I think the required one is exchi or something like that if your tablet/phone has a USB c port you should be fine no matter what. You should upgrade anyways if your stuck on nougat as that is going to get unsupported because Android q is realeasing (typo) this fall so you should upgrade your phone/tablet instead if you have nougat but oh well too late now my phone's an Android but also doesn't have required specs plus getting an iphone. So yeah that's what I am doing.

Last edited by Bitsybait, Jun 8, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted