My Nokia N97 and I love it

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Just bought a Nokia N97 yesterday at 2pm of Nov. 21, 2009 in QSL where myu city is and I love it.

One thing that bothers me is the "feet". You can see the LCD ribbon inside and if I break the "feet", the ribbon will be broken.

Upon looking at the receipt, I saw the warranty where it says "parts and services". I'm so relieved.

The Nokia N97 is Php 26,800 with screen protector and the price has just been reduced since it was Php 27,500 the day before.

Here's my unboxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsKj0EBw2cU

I only welcome Symbian and Maemo so it's hard for me to choose a phone these days.

I want a phone similar to Nokia E90 with keyboard so those fancy capacitive touchscreens should have keyboards and are cheap (Nokia X6 and Apple iPhone 3GS are beyond Php 30,000)

Anyway, Im still trying to compile my knowledge and some resources and the time to look inside this Nokia N97 for a review with some inspirations from GSMarena.

PS: Nokia N97 Philippine edition is still v.11 so updating it to Over the Air will make it v.12 and updating it thru Nokia Software Update will be v.20 with Kinetic Scrolling

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember that this one crappy Chinese company that made fake iPhones, CECT, also made fake N97's. I'm not sure what the quality is in comparison but whenever I had a CECT P168 it was no where near as good as an iPhone. But yea, yours is legit, everyone else should be cautious of people selling fakes on Ebay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on