my Nintendo switch got stolen and i lost all save data !!

issa400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello guys

The Nintendo switch was stolen from me a few days ago and I am very sad for that
But I'm more sad about save data , Zelda , Pokémon's games, etc .. :sad:
And now I have bought a new oled device,
and my question to you is, I saw on your beautiful site that there are save data for games, can I send them to my device?
do i need to hack ? is the online gonna work or just gonna disable on game that i add the save data in ?
if yes , please share and steps to do that or any video tutorial .

love you guys .. thx

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very sorry to hear that your switch got ripped off, that sucks majorly. What sucks more is that as far as I know, to use save data that's been uploaded online, your console has to be modded and running CFW.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys

The Nintendo switch was stolen from me a few days ago and I am very sad for that
and my question to you is, I saw on your beautiful site that there are save data for games, can I send them to my device?
do i need to hack ? is the online gonna work or just gonna disable on game that i add the save data in ?

love you guys .. thx
Importing save files would require a modded system. Which with every lite/oled model requires a hardmod I'm afraid.

issa400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Very sorry to hear that your switch got ripped off, that sucks majorly. What sucks more is that as far as I know, to use save data that's been uploaded online, your console has to be modded and running CFW.
thank you mate , any way how to do that ? im noob here xD
Post automatically merged:

Importing save files would require a modded system. Which with every lite/oled model requires a hardmod I'm afraid.
It will help me a lot if you tell me how to know that my device is eligible for that or not :switch: plz

Last edited by issa400,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only option for you is a modchip to be installed in your Switch. That means you'll have to find someone with a reputable service to do it for you. Or sell the Oled and buy an OG switch via ebay

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys

love you guys .. thx

If you have used cloud to backup your save you probably can retrieve some of your saves , not for pokemon though.

issa400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Only option for you is a modchip to be installed in your Switch. That means you'll have to find someone with a reputable service to do it for you. Or sell the Oled and buy an OG switch via ebay
thanks for your reply , i really enjoy the oled one , so i will search about the modchip option
Post automatically merged:

If you have used cloud to backup your save you probably can retrieve some of your saves , not for pokemon though.
i tried , it says there is no save data :(

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's unfortunate! This is why I do bi-monthy full switch save backups. I always worry about theft or the device just dying randomly.

issa400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
You needed to have Nintendo switch online service and the unit connected only to automatically backup your save data for the one compatible with cloud.
Ahhh , i dont think i had it on my old Nintendo Switch :( i didn't active save clouds there

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it makes you feel any better, my first switch died inexplicably. I didn't have nso (which can save you), so I also lost all saves, including 115 hours in octopath traveler (at my last chapter 4). it's pretty terrible. I haven't really gone back to the game ever since.

issa400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
if it makes you feel any better, my first switch died inexplicably. I didn't have nso (which can save you), so I also lost all saves, including 115 hours in octopath traveler (at my last chapter 4). it's pretty terrible. I haven't really gone back to the game ever since.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: godreborn

issa400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I got all saves back and better by playing the games again aside from octopath and xenoblade chronicles 2, which I had about 35 hours in.
you so hero man !! i don't think i have the enough time to do that again , specially that i have job + i am a youtuber :(

Reactions: godreborn

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I want to take apart a Tile (Bluetooth tracker) and hardwire it to the 3v lines and place it inside my Nintendo Switch (outside of the RF shield, obviously) just as a preventative measure in case it gets stolen. (Unlikely, but shit happens)

Tiles come apart easily with a plastic pry tool or guitar pick. The battery it comes with can be tossed. The PCB can be hardwired to a 3v line on the Switch's mainboard, so it has constant power, even in sleep mode. (I have a hackable 2017 Erista launch system Switch that's never had CFW on it.) The power draw of the tile's flex PCB is so miniscule, it won't affect the Switch's gameplay or standby battery life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs