Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering a couple things about this Club Nintendo replacment like:

1. how the heck do I earn gold coins?

2. how is connecting all 3 social accounts and connecting my nnid going to help me as a nintendo user?

3. I heard that the more you play games, the more coinage you earn... is this true or was just rumors that were lost in US speculation when it launched in japan..

4. when can I get physical awards? I really want the life sized ARgames card to return!!! I want a lifesized mii next to me... :3 and also the LOZMM messenger bag... I really wanted to buy everything but, didn't have the coinege because of not knowing ClNt existed and having half if not all of my codes expire when I opened the ds/3ds cases again since who knows when...

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
CiNt? What is that?

1. I think by playing Miitomo and other apps/games they plan to release in the near future.

2. You can add friends and followers from other social media accounts to Miitomo and other apps.

3. See #1.

4. No idea. A lot of that stuff was limited quantities to begin with.

EDIT: Also, 500 posts! Yay!

Last edited by GuyInDogSuit,
Reactions: Lunares

Lunares

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Connecting a NNID and purchasing things from the eshop (5.00 excluding tax and up) iirc earns you gold coins and scales the higher the price. So a 59.99 game would be 60 gold coins from the completed missions (only accessible from linking NNID)

2. Connecting Facebook twitter and NNID earns you platinum coins for your My Nintendo account and social media can be used to add friends on Miitomo

3. I haven't seen/heard this yet, but I do know you can earn coins by clicking the block at the bottom screen and browsing Nintendo's game section on their main site.

4. Nintendo is observing how it's used and may implement physical rewards in the future, but as of now I don't think there are any. Coins also expire 6 months after you get them so be on the lookout for that.

Feel free to correct me anyone more knowledgeable about it

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr