My Nintendo begins roll out of physical rewards

On a scale of 1 - 10 how much of an improvement to MyNintendo is this?

• Total voters

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capture.PNG
Many have made their complaints about Nintendo's replacement for Club Nintendo but it seems they have listened to one of our issues. Nintendo has began offering some physical rewards. Albeit only cases for now, and only in Japan for the moment, but it is still a step forward. Though sadly it is mostly just discounts they are offering early on like they did for games.
Capture.PNG

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing here in europe yet... but some Switch games would be nice! I really used the digital conversion from Nintendo points to buy Wii points.
wait, that was a thing, dangit, I was there when they still had club nintendo to >.<

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I adore Animal Crossing and the cases are cute and all, but...phone cases? Really? Man, it just comes off as so lazy
tbh I'm seeing it as at least there starting to offer actual real world items as rewards now rather than not at all, I hope they expand this later

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tbh I'm seeing it as at least there starting to offer actual real world items as rewards now rather than not at all, I hope they expand this later

Oh absolutely yeah! I just hope that, as you say, it does expand past phone cases and such. I was always envious of what the Japanese Club Nintendo had in comparison to the UK Club Nintendo

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I voted a 7. It's a decent improvement to have physical rewards at all, and they seem pretty decent for what they are, phone cases just aren't the most interesting thing in the world. Hopefully with time they'll offer some more unique rewards.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
no but anything better than cheap asian crap you would find on ebay for $2

I find that crap at my local mall for just above that.

Nothing here in europe yet... but some Switch games would be nice! I really used the digital conversion from Nintendo points to buy Wii points.
Even discounts would be better than this. I would like to use my points on something useful before they disappear forever.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That red splatoon one looks real good, but I doubt my note 8 is one of the supported phones. Any news on whether or not this stuff will come overseas?

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh absolutely yeah! I just hope that, as you say, it does expand past phone cases and such. I was always envious of what the Japanese Club Nintendo had in comparison to the UK Club Nintendo
even the us side has a bit of envy of what jp has

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I voted a 7. It's a decent improvement to have physical rewards at all, and they seem pretty decent for what they are, phone cases just aren't the most interesting thing in the world. Hopefully with time they'll offer some more unique rewards.
I'd love a Zelda collector's edition game with all the games up to Skyward Sword for Switch.

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I find that crap at my local mall for just above that.

Even discounts would be better than this. I would like to use my points on something useful before they disappear forever.

Thats the big bullshit from those games. GOLD points that expire??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0