Gaming Hardware Homebrew My New Nintendo 3DS XL does not work with my new amiibo.

theFlambosesXP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Help my Kirby amiibo is not working on my New Nintendo 3DS XL, my amiibo works on Nintendo Switch but it doesn't work on my 3DS, I don't know if you can help me.

toastzzzzzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help my Kirby amiibo is not working on my New Nintendo 3DS XL, my amiibo works on Nintendo Switch but it doesn't work on my 3DS, I don't know if you can help me.
Have you updated your 3ds because I had the same problem and it got fixed when I updated it(edit) I didn't know this was gonna send

theFlambosesXP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Have you updated your 3ds because I had the same problem and it got fixed when I updated it(edit) I didn't know this was gonna send
Have you tried updating your 3ds? I had the same problem also but it fixed when I updated
Thanks for answering me but I already found the solution, The problem was that in the luma 3DS configuration there is an option called ¨Enable Game Patching¨ and that breaks the function of the amiibos.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for answering me but I already found the solution, The problem was that in the luma 3DS configuration there is an option called ¨Enable Game Patching¨ and that breaks the function of the amiibos.
Funny, my amiibo work just fine when I have that on. Maybe you have some patches that break amiibo funtionality? (I know Pretendo's network capture plugin breaks Smash's compatibility with right stick and zl/zr - those are implemented as Circle Pad Pro backcompat despite not actually working with it, not actual N3DS buttons)

Luna10

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How do you fix it? I’ve been having this problem for so long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it