Hacking My New 3DS XL won't turn on anymore!

FIXMY3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So what happened is that I shut it down in a rush and while it shut down I pressed the power button again! ( I don't remember exactly! )
And now everytime I try to turn it on the blue light goes on for 1 second and turns off. I do have an backup but it's really old and I don't want to lose my games and save files! :cry:
I really don't know what to do but can someone help me... please? Does restoring backups get rid of your save files and games? I sure hope not! The console is charged! :wacko: :bow:

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So what happened is that I shut it down in a rush and while it shut down I pressed the power button again! ( I don't remember exactly! )
And now everytime I try to turn it on the blue light goes on for 1 second and turns off. I do have an backup but it's really old and I don't want to lose my games and save files! :cry:
I really don't know what to do but can someone help me... please? Does restoring backups get rid of your save files and games? I sure hope not! The console is charged! :wacko: [emoji144]

Have you maybe updated Luma before shutting down while being on a not supported version of A9LH / Boot9Strap?

What is your setup? :-)

FIXMY3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Have you maybe updated Luma before shutting down while being on a not supported version of A9LH / Boot9Strap?

What is your setup? :-)
Your 3DS is not bricked. You are missing the proper SD payload to boot properly.
I don't know TBH... I don't remember downloading a boot.firm ever tho... I do have vague memories of downloading a arm9loaderhax.bin! What do you mean with setup?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know TBH... I don't remember downloading a boot.firm ever tho... I do have vague memories of downloading a arm9loaderhax.bin! What do you mean with setup?
I am assuming you are on A9LH. Download this version of Luma3DS, extract arm9loaderhax.bin, and put it on the root of your SD card. My guess is your 3DS will boot properly again.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Your 3DS is not bricked. You are missing the proper SD payload to boot properly.
This should be added in the guide,i updated luma and got black screen,after 30 minutes i remembered i only installed the first version on b9s on my friend's 3DS.

Thank you again.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should be added in the guide,i updated luma and got black screen,after 30 minutes i remembered i only installed the first version on b9s on my friend's 3DS.

Thank you again.
The guide is already very clear about Luma3DS 8.X requirements. The Luma3DS GitHub is already very clear about the 8.X requirements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1