Hardware My new 2DS xl says "cannot detect a micro sd card"

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I wanted to say that I bought a sandisk 64 gb micro sd card and it says "cannot detect a micro sd card" on my new 2DS xl even after following a guide of lofi-gaming following guide and an another formatter. The micro sd card was brand new and I just came back to France from US and can't even return it. I converted it to FAT32 and what's even worse is that my PC is not showing it as a drive or anything.

Please help me. I feel like I wasted a huge amount of money because I am not a rich guy.. Thanks

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Th
So I wanted to say that I bought a sandisk 64 gb micro sd card and it says "cannot detect a micro sd card" on my new 2DS xl even after following a guide of lofi-gaming following guide and an another formatter. The micro sd card was brand new and I just came back to France from US and can't even return it. I converted it to FAT32 and what's even worse is that my PC is not showing it as a drive or anything.

Please help me. I feel like I wasted a huge amount of money because I am not a rich guy.. Thanks
If your pc isn't showing it as a drive it's one of 2 things, it's either not formatted properly or the sd card is faulty.

Try formatting it with this https://www.partitionwizard.com/download.html
If that doesn't work then I'm sorry to say you need a new card

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is all partition wizard's fault, before using this method, it was fine...
No.... No it isn't, it's you cards, use a different partition wizard if you'd prefer, the wizard won't destroy it, it will be fixable but if the cards fucked you have no hope

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No.... No it isn't, it's you cards, use a different partition wizard if you'd prefer, the wizard won't destroy it, it will be fixable but if the cards fucked you have no hope
what can I do, my PC is not recognizing it after it became fat32

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what can I do, my PC is not recognizing it after it became fat32
You can go into device management to see if its seen at all, or you could try Linux.

Failing that plug it into a phone that has micro sd support and format there. If all fail to see then the card is dead.

It may not show on Windows if the partition table is destroyed but Linux or android would fix this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...