My NDSTT suddenly freezes when booting up games...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by daysofstatic65, Mar 16, 2009.

1. daysofstatic65
    OP

Newcomer daysofstatic65 Newbie

Canada
    This is the situation:

I've had my NDSTT for about a month now. Nothing wrong has happened to me since I've had it. I'm sure that the NDSTT is real; games played fine on it.
    Suddenly this afternoon, after downloading GTA Chinatown Wars, whenever I try booting up any game, the little square icon on the bottom-left-hand side of the screen stops rotating and the screen freezes. I don't know what I've done, if anything at all. Now I can't play any game at all...they all lead to the same problem.
    I've even deleted the GTA file from my flash card and still the problem persists.

Has anyone else ever run into this problem and if so, how did you fix it?

Thank you.

2. BoGG

Newcomer BoGG Member

Canada
    Mmh sounds like a classical error many people get when they start using a Cart..

copy your saves and games from your cart and format your microSD using "Panasonic SD Formatter"

Use the slow options and complete format.. it will format your microSD according to it's better performance possible. Then put back your games on it and you should be bug free.

You can search the forum for more info.. it's been answered before.