My NDS won't read ANY chrono trigger file r4woodpokemon editio

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by 727, Sep 23, 2010.

1. 727
    OP

Member 727 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I used the r4 wood pokemon edition and now my ds wont play any american chrono trigger. I've tried several roms, tried deleting my sav, and it still wouldn't work. It just stays on licensed to nintendo or the creating save do not turn off. I reverted back to my old version of r4 wood and it still doesnt work.

I'm actively playing chrono trigger. Anyone got any solutions?

2. impizkit

Member impizkit Lazy Lurker

Australia
    Try a fresh clean dump of Chrono Trigger and also try backing up and reformatting your MicroSD. If it worked with the old firmware version, it still should when you revert back to it.

3. 727
    OP

United States
    Yeah i did both of those things. and default chrono trigger requires a patch so that's a no go. It just freezes 5 seconds after it starts up.

4. Goli

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    Perhaps you might wanna try the japanese version since it has the english translation in it too.

5. 727
    OP

United States
    I might try that but Can you use an american .sav for the jap chrono trigger? Or can anyone show me where I can download a .sav from right after the Magus fight? I don't want to lose 10 hours.