Hacking My N2DSXL's blue light turn on a second and turns off again without turn on the console.

Suns_shadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The console blue light only turn on a second and turns off again without turn on the console so I tried to change the sd card, but, when i changed it and i pressed the power button it appears a screen saying: "unable to mount CTRNAND or load CTRNAND firm." so i tried a youtube tutorial to fix the problem. So i downloaded a faketik.3dsx files ubicating it to the 3ds folder of the sd card and 11.5-38E_ctrtransfer_n3ds.bin and
11.5-38E_ctrtransfer_n3ds.bin.sha files in the root of the sd card and tried to use the god mode pressing start while turning on the console but i was'nt able to. I can go to the camera by presing L + R + A while pressing the power button but if i realease some of those buttons the console freeze. When i try to go to the update screen but it appears the CTRNAND screen.
I don't know what to do to stay alive my N2DS xl please help.

Bean_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had a problem like that recently but removing and inserting the SD card again fixed it for me. Did you try formatting it? If not, I suggest using the SD Association formatter.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The console blue light only turn on a second and turns off again without turn on the console so I tried to change the sd card, but, when i changed it and i pressed the power button it appears a screen saying: "unable to mount CTRNAND or load CTRNAND firm." so i tried a youtube tutorial to fix the problem. So i downloaded a faketik.3dsx files ubicating it to the 3ds folder of the sd card and 11.5-38E_ctrtransfer_n3ds.bin and
11.5-38E_ctrtransfer_n3ds.bin.sha files in the root of the sd card and tried to use the god mode pressing start while turning on the console but i was'nt able to. I can go to the camera by presing L + R + A while pressing the power button but if i realease some of those buttons the console freeze. When i try to go to the update screen but it appears the CTRNAND screen.
What did you do the 3DS folder in the sd card? You shouldn't modify anything in that 32 character folder unless you REALLY know what you're doing.
What lead to the console giving you the blue light thing on boot? Did you perform an system update beforehand, or did you install a game etc?
You should backup everything on the sdcard and test it with h2testw before doing anything.
For the "unable to mount CTRNAND or load CTRNAND firm" you should place the Luma3DS files (as well as GodMode9), use the latest versions if you're on latest 3DS firmware.
And it seems you don't have Luma on ctrnand, you need to follow Section VI - CTRNAND Luma3DS here.

Reactions: Suns_shadow

Suns_shadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Previous of the console "brick" i usually put files in the 3ds folder to play hombrew games or apps like "srb2" or
"for anyone who walks a lot".
I'm not sure but the last thing before the light thing that i did was play a cartridge game and then the game freeze (it was common in that game and in some levels of that game), after that i turned off the console while holding a while the power button and then the blue light thing happened.
I tried it and when it started to write and verify it was putting a lot of heavy files and i had to abort the procces
I have all the Luma and GodMode9 files in the sd card and the latest versions of each one and it still don't working the God
Mode

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Re install Lumia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended