My mom's phone keep vibrate for no reason

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I notice my mom's phone keep virbate for no reason. No new message. No phone call. It just vibrate every 10 minutes. I try change setting to turn it off. But it still vibrate. Her phone is Samsung Galaxy 2.

Reactions: 1 person

matt382

Trophies
XP
Country
If she is deaf, is the phone adapted for that? Cus it's possible that it may be voice mail from someone or a machine, who wouldn't know she's deaf and still call that number.

Reactions: 1 person

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I notice voice message is on so I turn it off. Wait and see if it nothing happen again. If happen again, then maybe phone problem itself.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
If any of these mentioned were the problem there should be a notification in the Status Bar.
Even then none of them should repeat regularly every 10 minutes. Possibly a badly coded app left running in the background?

Theconejo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not the same phone, but my old 3gs used to vibrate every so often and it was due to something in the silent switch being loose. Basically if something touched it, even if being in silent already, it would register as if you just put it into silent, causing the vibration.

Not sure if you figured out the issue, but maybe something like that. I'm not familiar with the samsung phones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte