Misc my metallica covers

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, is this a thread where you just post Metallica /Megadeth etc. live performances, or is there something i'm missing?
Also what does the title mean "my Metallica covers"?
I think this thread should be in the "Books, Music, TV & Movies" section imo.
@krzys4x What's your favorite era of Metallica? And of course what do you prefer the most Metallica or Megadeth?
Mine, i prefer the first 4, from ST to AJFA, The Black Album is good too but not quite as much. As for Metallica vs Megadeth, they're both different enough musically, but i have to give it to Metallica for their 80's output and Megadeth for their 90's..

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ok, is this a thread where you just post Metallica /Megadeth etc. live performances, or is there something i'm missing?
Also what does the title mean "my Metallica covers"?
I think this thread should be in the "Books, Music, TV & Movies" section imo.
The videos are his covers of Metallica/Megadeth songs, set over video footage of their performances.
This is better suited to the Art Studio forum, this is where Tempers can post their art and music and have a discussion, take constructive criticism and so on.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The videos are his covers of Metallica/Megadeth songs, set over video footage of their performances
Ah! I've never seen any cover videos that do it like this, most either do a video of themselves performing or just a video of still images with their recorded sound, but whatever..
And i haven't clicked on any of them, until now..
@krzys4x I think some the guitar parts are out of tune, the guitar sound is overall loud and distorted (not how they should sound) .. But the drum sound is nice and clean, though no bass? .. You need to practice a little more and work on your chords, guitar techniques (bending, fast picking.. Etc), and if the music is too fast for you, practice slowly at your own pace until you're confortable playing the handful of bars you're practicing, and speed up from there accordingly until you reach normal tempo.. Constructive criticism of course.. good luck! 🤘

Reactions: BigOnYa and krzys4x

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: