My medical condition finally got the best of me...

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the mods wouldn't appreciate this thread, since they closed the last one to keep things under control.

That said, I do think we should have a thread to discuss this. This sickening revelation no doubt hit hard everyone who saw it, and essentially shutting down the only thread we had to support each other and Xuphor is a bit unfair, in my humble opinion.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
picture-i-send-dog1.jpg

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Shh no personal attacks, only cum tourism now.

EDIT: I'm probably going to get flamed to death / warned for asking this but I must, so. Do we have proof that the surgery even happened in the first place? Or if there was anything at all to begin with?

Reactions: p1ngpong

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

EDIT: I'm probably going to get flamed to death / warned for asking this but I must, so. Do we have proof that the surgery even happened in the first place? Or if there was anything at all to begin with?
I strongly doubt Xuphor would lie, but it does bring into question her sister's creditability, which is a sad thing indeed.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I strongly doubt Xuphor would lie, but it does bring into question her sister's creditability, which is a sad thing indeed.
Well, you never know what random people in a forum are up to. For all we know, Xuphor could have just made all of that up to get attention (not saying she did but, as Toyota says, nothing's impossible)... I hope it isn't like that and she also did get the money and lungs.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

How horrible..
images

Now, I'm serious. All of you guys are making me sick.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How horrible..
images

Now, I'm serious. All of you guys are making me sick.
You realize I never doubted Xuphor and I never will, but what her sister did does bring into question everything her sister has told us.
We take a gamble trusting people on the internet and when something like that happens, then it's a heavily blow. What make this heavier is fact that we've been mislead to believe that Xuphor is on this speedy road to recovery, when in reality it's more of a road of uncertainty.
Still I really hope Xuphor is ok and that everything worked out for her. She's a great member to this site and would be a tragedy to lose her.

Now this is getting too serious for the EoF.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You realize I never doubted Xuphor and I never will, but what her sister did does bring into question everything her sister has told us.
We take a gamble trusting people on the internet and when something like that happens, then it's a heavily blow. What make this heavier is fact that we've been mislead to believe that Xuphor is on this speedy road to recovery, when in reality it's more of a road of uncertainty.
Still I really hope Xuphor is ok and that everything worked out for her. She's a great member to this site and would be a tragedy to lose her.

Now this is getting too serious for the EoF.
Perhaps this can be moved to GOT instead? I talked to Vulpes about making a new thread, but since this is already here, I don't think there should be a disconnect.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Perhaps this can be moved to GOT instead? I talked to Vulpes about making a new thread, but since this is already here, I don't think there should be a disconnect.
This would then go into history of the first eof thread to be moved to another section of the forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi