My Mariokart 8 save is permanently broken

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Bill_bill, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Bill_bill
    OP

Bill_bill Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2017
    United States
    Recently, I tried injecting a 100% save of mariokart 8 into my system using SaveMii. However, whenever I turn mariokart 8 on, a get a save with absolutely nothing but mirror mode and 200cc mode. Every time I turn off the game and reload it the save resets back to nothing. I've tried deleting the save from the wiiu by using data manager in the settings, but I turned on the game, and my nothing save somehow came back, it was even back in data management (and I know it was the same one because it was the same size: 64 mb) I even tried deleting the save with ftp everywhere, I deleted the whole 1010ec00 folder but whenever I reloaded the game, the nothing save was somehow back. So, my save is permanently stuck like this forever.

Extra info
    Region: USA
    Version: Wiiu 5.5.1 Mariokart 8 4.1 (all 4 dlc's)
    This was the save: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B63GDGfkzteqVnBOZkQwV2tOb00 fourth and final one on this list: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/
    Savemii version: 1.2.0

Also, saviine wont even connect to my computer at all, which is why i used savemii

2. Bill_bill
    OP

Bill_bill Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2017
    United States
    Also, I forgot to mention for Saviine I was using the ipv4 address and windows firewall was off

3. jbuck1975

jbuck1975 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    Why did you start a new thread on the same subject?

4. Bill_bill
    OP

Bill_bill Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2017
    United States
    I didn't, last one was about how savemii didn't work and if there was anything i could do about it now i just want to find out ho to get rid of the save, but if it came across like I was doing it on the same subject, i'll delete this thread and try to continue the discussion on the other thread.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

SOrry but i just checked i thought the old thread was dead sorry for this thread just ignore this one if you're here (also found out you can't delete a thread)