My M3i Zero works with lite but not with new XL

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by kennyk, Jul 25, 2010.

1. kennyk
    OP

kennyk GBAtemp Regular

Jan 22, 2004
    United States
    I have been using it in my ds lite for a while and just got the XL with v1.4U. In the main dsi menu it says no card is inserted. The only way I can get it to work is if I hold the card in (slot 1) just a little, and it plays just fine (shows Danny phantom icon and everything). If I release pressure, it freezes whatever game I'm playing. I have tried it with official Nintendo games and it doesn't have this problem.

Any help is appreciated as I am desperate to get my m3i zero to work. I flashed it the day I got it and it has worked fine in my lite, except the occasional time it isn't detected. I got the card from Kick Gaming about four and a half months ago. I have tried using scotch tape to add thickness to it, but it didn't work.

Thanks again,
    Ken

2. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    well if the scotch tape didn't worked, then you are not using enough...!! [​IMG]
    sorry that is kind of the only solution for you, you might have to insert a piece or paper bigger so it gives pressure to the card...!!

3. stab244

stab244 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 1, 2008
    United States
    Yeah, its probably the contacts just not touching the DSi contacts. Try tape or paper or something.