Hacking my m3 sakura corrupted!

Mega_Nift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just loaded my card on my comp. usual rom download and after trying to start the m3 on my ds m3 sakura detected an error. i tried re loading my card to asses the problem, but it doesnt even get recognized, i guess this is the end of my flashcart career, its been fun

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
more info you connected it into your computer and you pc didnt recognize the micro sd right. if no

then

reformat you micro sd

Making sure you back up your saves!

put m3 sakura back on and your roms and savs.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mega_Nift said:
i just loaded my card on my comp. usual rom download and after trying to start the m3 on my ds m3 sakura detected an error. i tried re loading my card to asses the problem, but it doesnt even get recognized, i guess this is the end of my flashcart career, its been fun

can you format it in a MOBILE PHONE ??

or know someone with a mobile phone it will fit
smile.gif

or use a micro sd to sd adapter and a digital camera and format it that way ... as both solutions bypass windows and usually result in being able to reformat the card
wink.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
actually, i think the microSD is still fine aside from some filesystem corruption.
windows will probably recognise it properly, but the cardreader is too damaged to be recognised by windows.

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
actually, i think the microSD is still fine aside from some filesystem corruption.
windows will probably recognise it properly, but the cardreader is too damaged to be recognised by windows.

Mine were OK after the M3 readers I had melted down to mere microSD card ruiners.

Bought a cheap SanDisk SDHC reader (SDDR-113) from Fry's... never had another problem.

Mega_Nift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i might just need another one, b kuz i have to use the family comp, and i've been using the card reader that came with, and the one i ordered from real hot stuff, which was the same exact kind with a misleading picture. the card readers only now have problems, and that usb drive works perfectly. and my sd drive never worked, so the adapter is out of the question, although it works with extreme flawlessness on my bros comp, he wont let me use his. so ill just need a better usb reader device. thanx all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat