Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
idxa0w.jpg

I just came in my pants.....

A sausage wrapped in a chocolate chip pancake...... on a stick!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

* looks at the american flag with a single tear fallling from his eye

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
F

Fiddy101

You have a strange taste my friend.  You haven't lived until you ate horse meat.

I have eaten camel meat does that count ?
Not even close, I've also eaten Camel before, Camel is alright, but not special. Horse meat is amazing in taste, it tastes smokey even if you don't put spice on it or cook it in a special way. It taste really juicy tender and full of flavor without being too fat.

I would like to try it out but I don't think the stores nearby have horse meat in the freezer.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
You have a strange taste my friend. You haven't lived until you ate horse meat.

I have eaten camel meat does that count ?

Not even close, I've also eaten Camel before, Camel is alright, but not special. Horse meat is amazing in taste, it tastes smokey even if you don't put spice on it or cook it in a special way. It taste really juicy tender and full of flavor without being too fat.

I would like to try it out but I don't think the stores nearby have horse meat in the freezer.
Italians and French usually have horse butchers. We used to get ours from Kazakhs, but it's considered a taboo to eat horse in English speaking countries, which is why it is rare.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
There is nothing better than Horse sausage. Horse is a healthier and MUCH MUCH better tasting alternative to domestic meats in U.S. If you think eating healthier is uncivilized, then there you have it - Americans...
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: iH