My Little Pony Convention "Highlights"

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do so much people like this show? Its the worst show ever made besides total drama island. I need to know cuz the fact that so many people like this show pisses me off to a high extent.

This is how
25d24e4edf.jpeg

Reactions: Coltonamore

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok ok I'm reporting this as is only going to create flame wars and we already have a thread where you can post ponies all you like beings as the rest of the temp hates them

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why do so much people like this show? Its the worst show ever made besides total drama island. I need to know cuz the fact that so many people like this show pisses me off to a high extent.
You watch "One Piece" and you're one to talk? :rofl2:

Oh, sweet irony! You are a cruel mistress! :D

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
People- I mean Tempers. You can talk about MLP, just keep the conversation neutral. Remember the last time what happen to a topic about people talking about racism or homosexuality? Yes it can get ugly very quickly! Just remember that a post of someone's opinion is vary between fact or trolling.

Reactions: RedCoreZero

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
People- I mean Tempers. You can talk about MLP, just keep the conversation neutral. Remember the last time what happen to a topic about people talking about racism or homosexuality? Yes it can get ugly very quickly! Just remember that a post of someone's opinion is vary between fact or trolling.

I think you're about 4 days late - party has ended, pal. :( let sleeping dogs lie - this thread was going to sink into the depths of the EoF.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.