My Life Away from the Temp

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while since I posted here. Life has been busy and I haven't had a lot of time to get on. I'd thought I'd update everyone with whats happening with my life right now.

For those that don't know, I had to go to court for traveling wrong way on a one way. I had to plead guilty even though I had a solid case, but luckily I didn't have to pay a fine have to take TLC (Teens Learning Control) since I'm under the age of 21. It's not so bad but I have to do several things:

-Take a 4 hours class
-Take a 2 hour MADD VIP Class
-Take a 1 hour 45 minute FYI Class
-8 hours of community service

Takes up a lot of my personal time but it's my fault I guess for not seeing the sign. I already knocked the 4 hour class out of the way, and I'm doing the 8 hours of community service this Saturday. I'll be taking the 2 hour MADD class next Saturday and the FYI class the 22nd of this month. I'll have everything done before my birthday, which again isn't so bad cause now I have a topic for my paper. But this is definitely a learning experience for me. (I'm never driving into the city of Atlanta EVER again.)

College life is going great. My roommate snores a lot and he is aware of this AND the fact he talks in his sleep. He seriously sings, it's so weird. I've heard of people talking in their sleep, but singing? Unheard of. I've joined a few clubs and I'm pledging to a fraternity soon. I've made many friends here. Too many now that I think about it. Also I have a mentor since I participated in a program over the summer and he's pretty cool. He even has his 360 hacked with LiteTouch firmware and playing Black Ops.

Speaking of Black Ops, it's looking to be a good game. I honestly wasn't looking forward to it but after seeing some videos, I think it will be a good game. My mom has it pre-ordered as a birthday present for me so I'm going to enjoy it. My dad has Assassins Creed Brotherhood pre-ordered so again, I'm going to enjoy it. Haven't bought many games lately but I did pick up Vanquish. Very fun game. Short but fun, I'd recommend it. Sonic Colours looks like it will be a good game. I think it will break the "sonic cycle", the music is great and the gameplay has just been awesome so far. I think Sega may have a winner with this one.

Been looking for a job for the holidays, I applied at a Gamestop and I got interviewed right on that spot.
mellow.gif
It was so awkward. But they said they were going to call me so it looks like I may get the job. Need the money just for spending purposes, saving, and possibly Christmas presents for the family.

That's about all I have to say for now...

Also, did I mention I have a girlfriend?
biggrin.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I was interviewed at Gamestop on the spot as well... They said I had a great chance to be hired, and it was even better because I was a regular. That was 2 1/2 months ago, and even after bothering them, they still haven't called me.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Sterl500 said:
Yea, I was interviewed at Gamestop on the spot as well... They said I had a great chance to be hired, and it was even better because I was a regular. That was 2 1/2 months ago, and even after bothering them, they still haven't called me.

Reason why I hate the economy system, Rock has a GREATER chance of getting the job because he's a college d- I mean college student. Gamestop will only hire people that targets more categorize people.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Sterl500 said:

Reason why I hate the economy system, Rock has a GREATER chance of getting the job because he's a college d- I mean college student. Gamestop will only hire people that targets more categorize people.

Wow really? Well I was going to pester them again today about my application
tongue.gif
I really need this job.

And I guess that is true about being qualified but I think experience plays a role as well. Plus being a college student means that you'll have other priorities over the job and I don't think they'll like that...

Canonbeat234 said:
Sup, now go away! -
evil.gif

I missed you too.
angry.gif

QUOTE(fgghjjkll @ Nov 3 2010, 02:46 AM) You mentioned it on facebook
tongue.gif

Welcome back to IRC and GBATemp.net!
I did?
mellow.gif
huh I don't remember.

QUOTE(ojsinnerz. @ Nov 3 2010, 02:21 AM)
Nice to hear that you're doing well.
Nice hear your doing well too oj
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte