Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I was waiting around for a friend at school after gym class, and my crush happened to be there too. We started talking and he said that he'd always had a crush on me, and then he leaned in for a kiss. I was so happy and excited and I put my hands around his neck and started kissing him passionately. He put his hands on my lower back and started massaging my back as we kissed, while I caressed his neck, and I was really enjoying the makeout, and we were getting into a really good rhythm, when all of a sudden he grabbed my butt!!!

What made it worse is that I was only wearing a leotard, and it was 2 sizes too small for me cos I'd had to borrow my little sister's cos I couldn't find mine, so my butt was almost bare.

Anyway, I was so shocked at him grabbing my butt that I farted right on his hands!!!!! It was a really loud fart and it really stank. He looked disgusted, and stopped the kiss and said he had to be somewhere. Whenever I see him in the hallway he looks away.

What do I do? I've had a huge crush on him for over 2 years. He's so lovely and gorgeous and kissing him felt so amazing, until that happened. It was the best moment of my life followed by the worst :-(

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...20160925AAf55Kp

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read that as leopard, and my confusion from that was justified when I read "Rydian"... You wouldn't want to ride a mini leopard, would you?

Anyways, on topic: ROFLMFAOCOPTER
rofl.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Most likely not true and the girl/person (because girls aren't persons
tpi.gif
) just wants attention.

If it's true, the guy didn't have a crush on her at all.

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just wow...
rofl2.gif

if it was the girl i like, i would be kinda grossed out, but wouldn't really care as long as she isnt doing it all the time xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed