Bishang

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking forward to My Japanese Coach ever since it was announced that it was coming out. I've taken 3 years of Japanese in High School and I just need something that will prevent me from losing information and teach me more things than my idiot teacher could have. Now I've been looking around on the internet and it seems like there are two release dates for it.

Is it supposed to be released September 23rd like GameStop says or is it October 14th like Amazon says?

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes the latter date is simply so that that website has a 'safety net' in case it's pushed back and what not.

It's most likely October though, I've noticed that those other sites don't update as often it seems...

Penguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On IGN is says it should be released on the 23RD (I'm hoping it is - it's an awesome title), I have been learning for 7 years, but I can only speak SOME fluent Japanese, so this will be a boost.

Bishang

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks like all the other sites have changed their release date today. I just checked GameStop.com and now it says October 14th... Blah. I really wanted it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome