My Japanese Coach... help me already....

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by acks45, Oct 27, 2008.

Oct 27, 2008
  1. acks45
    OP

Newcomer acks45 Member

Canada
    I uploaded a save file of my japanese coach at level 37, you can find it here :
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3585

so lets get on this already. i dont understand, how hard could it be for us to just multiple choice or flashcard are way through this thing.... (man 37 lessons of multiple choice is trying my patience.) [​IMG]

2. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    Thanks for the save, i lost interest on lesson 7 since i already knew everything before playing. Maybe this will actually help me learn something new.

3. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    The essence of Japanese Coach is to teach you, read again, TEACH you, through lots of training. If you don't want it that way, stop playing, you can't cheat a learning process and you shouldn'tm since you won't get anything that way

4. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    I tried but It died.. [​IMG] My brain that is.. [​IMG]

5. Hehe Moo

Member Hehe Moo Moo?

Australia
    LOL... its funny how you gave your brain a nice capital 'I' for 'It'

Anyways... is this game any good though? I was thinking of getting it.. but if its enough to kill the brain of Curley then maybe I shouldn't be trying.

6. acks45
    OP

Newcomer acks45 Member

Canada
    once you have words unlocked, its easy to use flash cards or anyother game in this cartridge( and you can even control how it advances through kanji and kana through the preferences) as vocab and general skill builder.

not that i disagree with what your saying... just, for those of us who know more than ”??????????”?its good to be able to skip farther ahead than lesson 11.

7. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    see what I mean here
    Surely, you can't ask more than the basic of the basic from this game?

That's why I don't recommend you to publicly upload your save file which might tempt casual players (who's not that willing to learn Japanese) to quickly unlock everything and skim through the pages, and leave the game alone, as it beats the purpose of the game, to teach...

But, no matter what I say, what's done is done, the save file is already here, what more can I say? Let's just say we have agreed in a peace treaty and let the past pass by

8. acks45
    OP

Newcomer acks45 Member

Canada
    dont get me wrong, i know what your talking about, but the people who would do that (pick it up and drop it like a two year old) are the kind of people who who aren't trying to learn anything anyway. if they were semi serious about using this as a learning tool they wouldnt feel tempted, or they would know enough that this would be a learning tool not a "gee i hope i can talk the nihon-go after this" type.

at anyrate. i know i slugged through 37 lessons in hopes of getting to the beginners kanji and right now its hard for me to keep trying.
    its not just to teach though, for a lot of us its more of a vocabulary expander. which it can be pretty handy at. just, i dont want to mess around with all these lessons.

at anyrate its there and i will update it for while.