Apple My iPod Touch 3g 8gb is frozen on a app?

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, It is frozen, and it wont connect to itunes or anything!! I am so scared what do i do? My Sleep button on top is broken... + the background music is very annoying its been disturbing my pet's sleep.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I would've recommended force power down, but seeing how you broke the power button that's not longer possible...So it's 100% frozen? No hardware buttons work? I guess you just gotta let it die then...

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Not really relevant but you can't have a third generation iPod touch at only eight gigs. That's a second gen. Third gen is just like second but has thirty-two or sixty-four gigs I believe.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really relevant but you can't have a third generation iPod touch at only eight gigs. That's a second gen. Third gen is just like second but has thirty-two or sixty-four gigs I believe.

3rd comes in 8, 32, and 64 officially killing the 16gb mark. The 32 and 64 versions came with a bit of a boost making the 8gb most like the 2nd gen.

My advice is to download sn0wbreeze or something and try to force a reboot. Other than that, let it die.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
ah now it works, charged it for a few hours, but extreeemly slow, i think i should brick it and get warranty replacement,, but how? I'll ask peeps P:
I think considering its state its already bricked but you won't get a warranty replacement. The 3rd Gens are all at least 2 years old now.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ah now it works, charged it for a few hours, but extreeemly slow, i think i should brick it and get warranty replacement,, but how? I'll ask peeps P:
I think considering its state its already bricked but you won't get a warranty replacement. The 3rd Gens are all at least 2 years old now.
Well actually I contacted apple a few hours ago saying my IPOD touch has warranty and if i can replace it with warranty they said yes... i told them its bricked

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Well actually I contacted apple a few hours ago saying my IPOD touch has warranty and if i can replace it with warranty they said yes... i told them its bricked
This is why I like Apple. Lol.

Good for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: