Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dammit!
hate2.gif

My Peak (12pm - 12am) usage was shaped by iiNet! Although, it gets reset on Friday!
'I am currently running at:
64kb/s

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
im with iinet too but im pretty sure offpeak is between 2am and 12pm and on peak is from 12pm to 2 am
also ive got the best plan with them now and never get shaped
if you know you have new data and youve check the iinet members page and it says your unshaped again reset your modem

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
updowners said:
Edgedancer said:
Hatsu said:
Edgedancer said:
Shaped? Isn't the term capped?

I'm pretty sure iiNet calls it "Shaped"
Okay. I am with TPG and I get capped.

Capped, throttled, shaped, whatever. By the way which plan are you one now, edgedancer?, we've got the 80gb right now.
I have the 80GB (40 on, 40 off). Its a good plan and the best part is that we have managed to get it so that when the cap increases but remains the same price, we upgrade free of charge.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
I have the 80GB (40 on, 40 off). Its a good plan and the best part is that we have managed to get it so that when the cap increases but remains the same price, we upgrade free of charge.
That's what mine's like. I got 110gb (60 on 50 off). For some reason, my internets still pretty fast regardless of whether its capped or not.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
been shaped since the the 29th. resets on the 15th. balls man. 60gb aint enough for my family. would get a higher plan, but adsl2+ isn't avaliable in my area (20 minutes from brisbane cbd wtf?!?!)

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
.Radiant said:
been shaped since the the 29th. resets on the 15th. balls man. 60gb aint enough for my family. would get a higher plan, but adsl2+ isn't avaliable in my area (20 minutes from brisbane cbd wtf?!?!)

Wow
blink.gif
... how can you live like that? Well, my quota gets reset tomorrow.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's certainly better than the first but it's not awesome either.