Translation My honest thoughts on GBATemp commuinty (read before posting)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another one who clearly didn't read the thread and took it seriously

I did read it, if you don't like this community then don't come here this forum is focus on gaming/hacking stuffs, so if you don't like it you don't have to be here, do your research before sounding like a fucking idiot.

Deleted member 568468

State of dormancy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I like temp, because of the community. Most are nice, those who aren't I just put on my ignore list. Staff isn't on a power trip either. I've been on a few sites where staff was.
i like it too, but guess I had to put a huge notice at the bottom that this thread is a joke because too many people think I'm pissed at this site for no reason

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did read it, if you don't like this community then don't come here this forum is focus on gaming/hacking stuffs, so if you don't like it you don't have to be here, do your research before sounding like a fucking idiot.
then work better on your reading skills, because I already explained this is not some sort of a serious rant on GBATemp, it's a fucking joke unless you are unable to take jokes, then this is not my problem

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
THIS IS A JOKE, STOP TAKING THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY LMFAO

since some of you have terrible reading skills, this thread is just a copy of this work of art but with words changed to GBATemp related stuff. Still pissed at me? Not my problem. Learn to take jokes.
images

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bruv at this point you must be baiting LMAO

this is literally a copy of this thread with just a few words tweaked

if you're still going to make shitty claims that I have something against this site then maybe fucking leave this thread and stop ruining the joke

Lol he isn't ranting about the site, you are, that is a difference. His thread been closed so your is next.

Deleted member 568468

State of dormancy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
i hate to put explainations of jokes because i believe others are intelligent enough to understand the joke. well, some probably aren't able to laugh at things and prefer to be offended all the time

Lol he isn't ranting about the site, you are, that is a difference. His thread been closed so your is next.

wow you truly have that stick deep up your ass, maybe leave EOF if you can't take a fucking joke

• Haha
Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i hate to put explainations of jokes because i believe others are intelligent enough to understand the joke. well, some probably aren't able to laugh at things and prefer to be offended all the time
Me? Offended?
:rofl2:

Welcome to the eof mate.
Everything here is a joke.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bruv at this point you must be baiting LMAO

this is literally a copy of this thread with just a few words tweaked

if you're still going to make shitty claims that I have something against this site then maybe fucking leave this thread and stop ruining the joke

Lmao @WiiMiiSwitch he is calling you out, better defend yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
jesus christ this copypasta is amazing
Are U serious?
Now see what I meant with my first comment?

I like temp, because of the community. Most are nice, those who aren't I just put on my ignore list. Staff isn't on a power trip either. I've been on a few sites where staff was.
You always take everything seriously :rofl2:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not so much psx place (plan to donate to zecoxao next, which will make my donations $60 so far). it's mostly lot of the playstation content sites that have major problems. all people care about is getting free games, they contribute nothing, not even time, towards anyone but themselves. I have no sympathy for them when they install some random pkg that ends up bricking their system or steals their idps (console id), then they get banned and get pissed about it. I pretty much warned them against this stuff as I know who's been doing it, for the most part, but no one believed me until it was too late, yet I'm the bad guy!?

well, you're right @Hayato213 , I did get hurt by psx place when they took away my dev badge. let me preface that by saying, "I never thought I was a dev," but I took it as a sign of respect. when they took it away, it felt like they no longer respected me. I'm still on there though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe the Amiga or ST version is nice....