Hacking My homebrew channel stopped working after a homebrew browser update

Dinoguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really angry,since for some reason my homebrew channel takes like 30 secs to load and it loads nothing,any other sd card related channels give me a FAT error It was working on FAT but just to see if it'll work I formated it to FAT32,and it still doesn't work! And I think the homebrew browser update is responsible,how do I fix my wii?

on a unrelated note I update vbagx and snes9xgx and for some reason my gamestop brand controllers won't stop rumbleing whenever the apps are on.Why?

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Try to use another SD card.
It seems that yours is corrupted.

If it's an old SD card, maybe the first sectors are wearing out ( one of my old SD card begun to NOT save my photos in my camera for that reason...)

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Dinoguy said:
on a unrelated note I update vbagx and snes9xgx and for some reason my gamestop brand controllers won't stop rumbleing whenever the apps are on.Why?

vbagx has been re-released to fix that bug, check for version 1.09 (not yet on HBB, get it from wiibrew)
rumble problem does not affect snes9xgx, you are probably mistaken for this one

Dinoguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its the wii I tested some of the same brand smaller 256 mg sd's and in the photo channel it said sd card not useable and they had pictures! My normal sd still works on my laptop. How do I fix my wii if the sd card slot won't work,and I blame the homebrewbrowser update,the update probaly corrupted my wii sd slot. Please I need help no homebrew channel equals no hacking no hacking equals =
frown.gif
( .

Dinoguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can I update via nintendo? will that fix it? The new nintendo firmware includes sd card compatibality thats why I'm asking ,sorry for doubleposting,but I'm really desperate for an answer.
Edit:Whick IOS is the one with sd card compatibality,I was thinking of using the rescue menu and load homebrew from a dvd-r from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.