My homage to my high school friends

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On facebook i wrote this up and posted it about how my closest friends affected me during High School as it now the end of my senior year

So as my High School Career draws to a close, I look back at those who I've known all four years, and those who I haven’t, and what lasting effect they’ve had on me up to now. The ones closest to me are the ones that come to mind and make me realize that High School didn’t suck as much as it did.
First off is Berdeguez. Although we didn’t become friends until junior year, you’ve become like a big brother to me that I never had, and whenever I’m hanging out with you I can’t help but feel immature in comparison. After we met in Mansdorf's AP US class, we quickly found out we had a lot in common, from lifestyle to music (atleast some music), and ever since then I couldn't imagine going through the rest of High School without you leading me.
Next is Aldorando. We also didn’t become friends until junior year, but you’ve easily become my best friend who I find myself constantly wanting to be around. You’ve introduced me to and taught me so many things that expanded my way of thinking, meeting you was certainly one of the best things that happened to me in High School, and to that I thank you.
Last but most certainly not least is Fabian. I still remember first 5 minutes of freshman year when I was sitting there in Elinson’s room, didn't know anyone, and you walked in, saw black people, and made your way over, asking my name and telling me yours. You were the first new person I ever knew in this school, and in these past four years you’ve become my twin brother. There was never a time when I didn’t want (or probably need) you around, and your presence alone has saved me from lots of shit. Without you, these four years would have been even more torturous than they were and I know that you and I will be friends forever.
These three people, while certainly not the only ones, just the ones with constant Facebooks, helped me be who I am now. Whether I’m a self absorbed piece of shit, or the nicest black guy anyone’s ever met, I love you guys, and in the end I’m glad I was 4 points away from getting into Bronx Science.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.