ROM Hack RELEASE My Hero Academia - One's Justice - English/Multi-Language Translation Patch

GnK23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question... how do we extract the romsfs? I went to hactool and it kept on spaming no prod.key even though I havrethe keys.dat.
I need this to follow the earlier post on how to copy the english files directly over the japanese files.

Boogus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I have a question... how do we extract the romsfs? I went to hactool and it kept on spaming no prod.key even though I havrethe keys.dat.
I need this to follow the earlier post on how to copy the english files directly over the japanese files.

Rename keys.dat to prod.key and copy it over to this folder c:\Users\$yourusername$\.switch
that should solve your problem

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's all ready from about four days. These last few days, we ran some tests to try to fix some issues and we tried to find a more user friendly solution to apply the patch (to not only to translate the game to english, but also to the other languages). The root cause of the delay is that there isn't a legal public way to rebuild a nsp (writing a tool to do that would take a long time).
However i think we could release the patcher in the next few days, so i ask you to have a little bit of patience.

Last edited by lucaboy,

Paiuand

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
It's all ready from about four days. These last few days, we ran some tests to try to fix some issues and we tried to find a more user friendly solution to apply the patch (to not only to translate the game to english, but also to the other languages). The root cause of the delay is that there isn't a legal public way to rebuild a nsp (writing a tool to do that would take a long time).
However i think we could release the patcher in the next few days, so i ask you to have a little bit of patience.
Wouldn’t THIS work? https://gbatemp.net/threads/pysdk-nintendo-switch-sdk-automator-make-nsps.516237/

fixx1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Make a .ips patch is not a suitable way?

Obviously adding some infos about how to convert XCI to NSP

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If everything is translated wonder why they have to delay the game to end of October

Could be number of reasons.
  • Time exclusive (Japan)
  • Still testing and fixing the other languages. (Bugs)
  • English voices. (Casting voice actors)
  • Waiting for US counterparts to print/publish English material (Physical Sleeve, marketing material, website etc..)
  • Working with publishers in other regions to release the game worldwide.

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Make a .ips patch is not a suitable way?

Obviously adding some infos about how to convert XCI to NSP

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
It's not possible to patch directly the nsp for several reasons, but anyway, there won't be any complication for the average using our patcher (except for the nsp building, we won't give any instruction on how to do that until there is a legal public nsp rebuilder).
An update for layeredFS would be the best solution.

PS: However, SimonMKWii is working on how to build nsp without using the SDK tools.

Last edited by lucaboy,

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
THE TUTORIAL AND TOOLS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!

Requirements:
- Your own dump of "My Hero Academia - One's Justice" (nsp).
- A file called "keys.txt" containing the Nintendo Switch keys in the same directory of "heroscript.bat".
- About 16 GB of free space available on hard disk.
- Been able to rebuild the nsp.
- Been able to launch the latest version of ReiNX (by Reisyukaku) on your Nintendo Switch.

Instructions:
1. Drag the nsp file over "heroscript.bat".
2. Input a language and press enter.
3. Get comfortable because it might take a while.
4. Rebuild the nsp (you'll have to find a way to do that by yourself).
5. Install the built nsp file with Tinfoil (by Addubz) OR use LayeredFS.
6. Enjoy "My Hero Academia - One's Justice" translated to your native language.

Notes:
- The rebuilt nsp file size will be larger (about 8 GB) since the in-game files won't be recompressed.
- There may be translation errors and untranslated text and also issues with the text alignment.

Thanks to:
- SciresM for hactool.
- Hoose for "Unreal Engine 4 pak-file Unpacker" bms script.
- aluigi for QuickBMS.

Credits:
- Cellenseres
- lucaboy

Attachments

• mhaoj_translation_patch.zip
    8 MB · Views: 228

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
yea, will take a look into that

The version is Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha

Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha is an upgrade to the above game. Nothing drastic. The game now has dramatic battles reinstated (2 on 1 fights)

The use of Zero Counters now seem to require 1 and 1/2 super meters to pull off, rather than the standard 1.

The 3 extra characters from Alpha 2 are in Zero 2 Alpha, along with some other Classic versions of SF2 characters (the Classic versions don't have a Super Meter and fight more like their SF2 incarnations e.g. Vega's Charge A then F + P performs his Psycho Crusher in Classic Mode whils his regular form is a fireball). Also, instead of having to input codes to access the extra characters, you simply press start on that character's portrait to cycle through the different versions.

Also, some characters have new movesand have been tweaked slightly. For example Ryu's Fierce Hadouken doesn't set fire and knock down opponents at close range, but he has his proper Shakunetsu Hadouken instead (HCT + P - his red fireball). Also Guy has a new Level 3 Super Combo that is similar to Gouki's Shun-Goku-Satsu. This move was also in Street Fighter Zero 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: